IT support engineer (bilingual Dutch/French)
For a company, based in the city center of Brussels, I'm actively looking for a bilingual (French/Dutch) support engineer. The company is a Belgian-based & owned company in a fast-growing industry. The company has its headquarter in Brussels and regional departments all over Belgium. You will work in a company that plays a central position in its industry by supporting companies in legislation, training, research, events, ... .
The IT department is undergoing big changes with a clear strategy on improving customer experience & satisfaction within the organization. In your role as support engineer you will play a vital role in building bridges between the IT department and your internal customers.
As support engineer, you won't only use your technical skills, but you're also able to deliver the solutions to your internal customers
- Strong communication skills: You can listen to and work with the questions & needs from your customer
- Together with the IT department, you will introduce SLA's on the service satisfaction level of your customers
- Spokesperson between your internal customers and the internal infrastructure department
- Strong knowledge of Dutch & French (spoken & written) is mandatory for this role.
- You have a minimum of 3years experience in a role as support engineer
- Bachelor in IT
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Solution thinker
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure:
- Windows server
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- VMware or Hyper-V (plus)
- Understanding of networking:
- VoIP, Videoconference
- Security minded
- You are familiar with the ITIL principles
- You will work in a company with a clear IT strategy
- You will be supported in your role and have the opportunity to grow knowledge - & personal wise
- The company is located within walking distance from Brussels Central station
- Subscription on public transport
- Meal vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance, pension fund
- 32 days of holiday
- Attractive gross salary
- Homework & Flexible working hours are provided (post-corona), currently 100% remote working.
Is this a position you would like to apply on?