DevOps Engineer – AWS
For a partner I’m looking for a DevOps Engineer with a broad experience in Cloud – AWS.
- You manage CI/CD pipelines with the team.
- You document and design various processes, update existing processes.
- You implement and monitor central policies.
- You evaluate new tools and technologies to improve efficiency.
- You are a part of (SecDevOps) Community of Practice where you actively participate and share knowledge.
- You are going to do the prioritization of the SecDevOps related central initiatives – aligned with the different stakeholders – towards the different areas.
- You have experience with the AWS cloud platform.
- You have experience with infra-as-code (Terraform/ Cloudformation).
- You have knowledge of scripting and programming for automation: Python, GoLang, Bash,…
- DevOps mindset.
- You have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are proactive, structured and result-oriented.
- You have Agile experience.
6 month contract + extension.