- You will manage and lead the day-to-day operations with a team of 4 system engineers in a windows environments.
- Enroll new projects like windows 11 and building up an Azure Cloud environment.
- Road-map planning with your team and higher management.
- You approve changes and are a sounding board for your team.
- Supporting your team in 3rd line incidents
- 25% operational, 75% project management and support
- Bachelor or Master in IT
- 3 - 5 years experience in a windows environment
- Knowledge about and experience in Powershell, MSI packaging, SCCM, WSUS and antivirus software
- Experience in MAC OS would be considered a plus
- You are: communicative, a team player, solution-oriented, dynamic, flexible and a motivator
- You have: technical knowledge, project management skills (or willing to to do them)
- Languages: Dutch and English are a must, French is a plus.
A great company in the retail industry with a large IT team. An attractive salary package filled with extra benefits and a company car. You want to be able to walk your dog more often or have a bike ride during the sunny lunch time, ...? 3 days home-office are offered.
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Make sure to reach out!
This job is for a permanent position.