For a great client of ours in the insurance sector we are looking for an Infrastructure Architect. Are you ready to join the technical infrastructure team to define the architectural landscape where the applications must run on? Then this is for you!
- Together with the various domain specialists, you will design the technical infrastructure needed to run the applications
- You present and defend your design at relevant board meetings and adapt your language and presentation to the different target groups.
- You help define the infrastructure strategy.
- You and the team perform team analyses what needs to be changed to the current infrastructure in order to install new applications and thus actually forms a link between different departments.
- Bachelor in IT or equivalent through experience
- You already have a first experience as an Infrastructure/System Architect or 3 years experience as a windows system engineer.
- Hard skills: Windows, Hyper-V, MS SQL, AD, Azure, O365, general knowledge of networking and security technologies
- Soft skills: team-player, communication with different levels of stakeholders, excellent presentations skills.
- Language: Dutch or French and professional level English
A very attractive salary package is in place together with a top work location in Brussels and easy to reach. This employer is also a top employer of Belgium and you can compose your salary package the way you want, super flexible! Extra training, extra holidays, ...
Big IT environment with plenty of room for personal and professional growth.
Interested? Hit that apply and let's get in touch.