You will be in control to monitor and and make sure the IT infrastructure landscape for the voice controlling systems are fully operational the entire time.
You will need to be stress resilient as you will be part of a company on the ground to make sure the people in the air are safe.
- Follow up the preventive and corrective maintenance of all our voice and radio-communication, telecom, intercom and recording & playback systems.
- Analyse and suggest improvements/solutions whenever a problem is reported.
- Making adjustments to systems and software and from there draw up the specifications. Furthermore logging them in technical reports.
- Ensuring that the systems are in conformity with ISO procedures and regulations.
- Master in IT or/and Electronics.
- Good IT Networking knowledge, radio frequency, Linux and VoIP.
- Every 6 weeks you are able to stand-by in the weekend.
- Analytical and a real problem solver.
- Multilingual is a must: ENG/FR/NL
- Must have citizenship of the European Union
- Seniority level: this position can be filled in by a junior/medior/senior and the salary package matches the seniority level.
An attractive company with a great IT environment where personal development comes first. Apart from a very attractive salary package (commute compensation, hospitalization insurance, pension plan and lots of other benefits). Furthermore they stimulate your growth with a wide variety of training courses you can follow.
Are you interested to join a new adventure?
Reach out! email@example.com
This job is for a permanent position.