IT Infrastructure Manager
For a company active in the retail sector, I'm searching for an IT infrastructure Manager. The company is one of the major players within the retail industry in Belgium.
As an IT infrastructure manager, you will be in an environment where you will mainly work around applications and tools (workplace, LAN, WLAN, WAN, etc.) . There will be a close collaboration with the stores, the distributioncenters, as well with the HQ.
You are constantly in contact with many stakeholders, both internally and externally so it is very important that you can translate the IT knowledge about infrastructure but also be very communicative towards the partners.
Service Management has no secrets for you and you coordinate/manage various projects within IT Infrastructure. You manage your team efficiently, help with budgetting and reach deadlines/support to complete everything on time. It is important you have IT knowledge to manage the team, but without being hands-on.
- Background in IT, mainly in Infrastructure.
- A relevant experience of 5 to 8 years.
- Knowledge/experience within Service Management is an absolute added value.
- A born organizer who knows how to prioritize tasks and is stressresistant.
- Hands-on and teamplayer mentality.
- FR or NL as a native language + ENG
- A fulltime job in a dynamic workenvironment
- Position with big responsibilities and impact on the organization
- An attractive salary package including company car with fuelcard, cellphone with abo, net expenses, yearly bonus, mealvouchers, ...
- A varied job that allows you to be in contact with all departments of the group and the different shops
More info or interested?