IT Technical Architect
For a global player in it's industry, located in/around Brussels I'm looking for an IT Technical Architect.
You will be part of the IT Industrial Solutions team where you will prepare and execute the IT transformation of the industrial landscape.
Roll & responsibilities
- Solution development and delivery
- Solution advisory, Solution Engineering and design
- Manage transformation projects and support business initiatives
- Responsible for Development and Platform lifecycle
- Suggest alternative tactics or solutions to meet desired outcomes
- Expert working knowelde of VMWare, NSX, Netapp and othe infrastructure technologies
- Knowledge of the microsoft environment
- Knowledge of (cyber) security & networking
- Knowledge of cloud system architecture, platform and techologies
- Knowledge of industrial applications and/or the industry would be considered a big plus
- Knowledge of IT service management and project management framework
- You have strong communication and stakeholdermanagent skills
- You have an analytical mindset and can see the bigger picture
- You are already showing leadershsip skills
- You can speak French and English, any other language is considered a plus.
- A junior management level position in a strong international organisation that has it's roots in Belgium.
- An organisation that invests heavily in IT and always updated with the newest technologies.
- Attractive salary package including company car (electric) and EU charging card, bonus, meal- & eco vouchers, various insurances, 38 holidays, 3 days remote work and many more, ...
This is for a permanent position in & around Brussels.
Is this a position you would like to learn more about? Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org