LINUX SYSTEM ENGINEER
For a international company based on the south-side of Brussels, I’m currently looking for an experienced Linux system engineer to join the internal IT department.
You will work within a team of 7 system administrators.
As a Linux System Engineer you will be responsible for the communication between the different entities.
- All-round remote support & project administration;
- Analyze system logs;
- Apply system updates;
- Install and configure hardware and software.
Who you are:
- 3-4 years of systems engineering experience;
- Linux/Unix, scripting languages(Shell);
- Excellent communication in English.
- Joining a company that is fighting against diseases;
- Multicultural environment;
- Training programs;
- Real possibilities to grow and evolve within the company.
If you’re interested in the position and you would like to discuss this further in detail, get in touch via email@example.com or on 02/681.02.37.