IT support engineer
For a international company based on the south-side of Brussels, I’m currently looking for an experienced IT support engineer to join the internal IT department. The company offers services within the hospitality industry.
You will work within a team of 4 IT engineers. Where 1 person is specialised in application support and 2 colleagues also have a strong infrastructure background.
The team is responsible to provide IT support to offices within the BENELUX region. In your role you will mainly work from the headquarters in Brussels (90% of the time), but on a regular base you will also provide onsite support to the offices in Antwerp, Luxemburg city & the Netherlands. Therefore a good knowledge of Dutch, French & English is required.
- You have a first experience as support engineer in an international company;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French & English (written & spoken);
- Well structured and able to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Able to work with strong deadlines;
- Understanding of ITIL is a nice plus;
- Open to interact on a daily base with internal users.
- You have a strong knowledge of Windows tooling’s:
- Windows server;
- Active Directory (Azure);
- Windows 10;
- … .
- Good knowledge of networking protocols & technologies:
- Routers & Switches (able to configurate);
- VOIP (Avaya)
- Virtualisation experience: Vmware or Hyper-V or Citrix
- Good understanding of hardware support
- Printers / Scanners
- Mobile devices
- Internal position within an international active company
- Nice working environment
- Personalised training program
- Attractive salary package, including a company car