For a company, based on the North side of Brussels, I’m actively searching for senior system engineer. In your role you will be part of a local and international active team, the company is based in 20+ countries worldwide, so communication, teamwork & a well structured infrastructure are key.
Over the past year the company has had some challenges, which are now identified and ready to be tackled.
As senior system engineer you and your teammembers will be responsible for the complete cycle (design, implementations, migrations, support, …) and this in a mainly (hybrid) Microsoft focused It environment. Together with your colleagues you will work on Cloud solutions (Azure, O365,…), Virtualisation, Storage, networking, … . So if you have a background as ‘Allround’ system engineer this role will suit you.
What are the key qualities we are looking for?
- Strong communicator (proactive)
- Excellent English skills (written & spoken)
- Min 5 years experience as senior system engineer
- You can handle pressure in a positive way
- Difficulties are challenges for you?
- Security is always on your mind
- You dare to speak to your colleagues & leadership team
- Broad knowledge of the IT infrastructure domain
- Cloud minded
What technology skills are we looking for? Remember, allround is key!
- Ms server
- Active Directory
- Vmware or Hyper-V
- First experience with Docker or Kubernetes is a strong advantage
- Interested in / Basic knowledge of Linux (Red hat, Debian, CentOS)
- Good knowledge of Network protocols, routing, switching, ….
What can we offer?
- A very challenging position with lots of new projects and opportunities
- Working for a company which invests in IoT & data driven products & services
- Working for a company which will invest in YOU
- Attractive salary package, including company car, insurances, net allowance, …
Are you keen to hear and learn more about this role? Don’t hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com or +32(0)2/681.02.37