For a company specialised in communication systems, I’m currently looking for a Cisco network engineer with a minimum of 3 years of experience within an allround network position.
The company develops, installs & maintains communication systems for a specific target audience. They operate within the entire scope of Europe. For this position they are looking to add a French speaking cisco engineer to the team in Belgium (Brussels). You will be working from the office in Brussels, but will also implement new solutions & provide onsite at clients.
What skills do you bring with you?
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a network engineer
- CCNA certified or similar to experience
- Good knowledge of Cisco products
- Good understanding of Routing, Switching, ASA & Voip
- Basic understanding of Vmware, windows server, AD is a plus
- Knowledge of Docsis, otherwise training & support will be provided
- Good understanding of monitoring systems
- Understanding of ITIL, certification is a plus
- You have an excellent level (speaking) of French & English
What are your responsibilities?
- Setup new production environments
- Provide support on existing networks
- You will design access network solutions, compliant to the standard network architecture
- You will take ownership on projects: determine the timeline, budget, implementation, integration on the customers environment, … .
- Transfer your knowledge to the onsite engineers at your customers
- You will take part in an on call system
- Take your role in international projects ( France, Switserland, Luxembourg, …)
- Open to travel to other locations when needed
What can the company offer you?
- Challenging role as a Network engineer in a international company
- Support & trainings on new technologies, releases, … .
- Personal development opportunities & support
- Attractive salary package including a company car
- Flexible working time
Are you interested in this role or you would like to get more information? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com or 0498/16.26.10.