Description de l’offre d’emploi
For a market leader in the insurance industry, we are today looking for an Windows System Engineer for the Brussels region. Are you experienced and passionate about Windows, SQL, Control-M, and do you know your way around other infrastructure terms? Then be sure to read on!
- To facilitate the batch activities of the batch planning team you define and maintain automation procedures in Powershell.
- You are responsible for the Life Cycle Management of the Control-M product and the underlying Windows Servers (definition, management and execution).
- You ensure the operational availability of the new solutions. This includes defining and maintaining monitoring and alerting rules, and defining, documenting and handing over operational procedures to the batch monitoring teams.
- Thanks to your expertise, you support the migration of job scheduling from Control-M Mainframe to Control-M Windows, the batch planning & monitoring team as well as the testing phases of the transformation program.
- You have a few years of experience as system engineer within a windows environment. (medior/senior).
- You master ITIL processes and adjust your daily work accordingly.
- Must have: good knowledge and experience of Control-M, SQL and Powershell.
- Nice to have (no must): Micro Focus Enterprise Server, batch-scheduling & monitoring in a mainframe environment.
- Besides the necessary technical skills, you are communicative, entrepreneurial and eager to learn.
- You are fluent in English, in combination with Dutch or French.
You will be working for a stable, healthy and international player with a top reputation in its market.
You can count on a very attractive salary package supplemented with many extra-legal benefits (remote work 3/5 days). Moreover, there are numerous training opportunities that will lift your knowledge to a higher level.
This job is for permanent position.