Description de l’offre d’emploi
Medior IT System Administrator
For one of the leading company's in its sector located around Brussels we are looking for a Medior IT System Administrator. For it's HQ in Belgium you will join a SME family feeling company part of a global group.
Roll & Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the company's IT infrastructure, including servers, network devices, and software systems
- Provide 3rd line support to service provides and onsite 1st & 2nd line support for HQ
- Monitor system performance and implement proactive measures to optimize network and server efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams locally & globally to enhance the IT infrastructure
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and access controls in line with company policies
- Implement and manage support procedures for incidents across all technology systems in scope
Experience & hard skills
- You have minimum a bachelor degree in an IT related field (or equivalent through experience)
- At least 2+ experience years in a similar role is required
- Broad IT infrastructure knowledge (system, network, security)
- Following skills are required: Windows server, Powershell, Hyper-V, Linux, SCCM, O365
- Knowledge of Azure AND AWS would be considered a big plus
- Another plus would be knowledge/certifications in: ITIL, CCNA
- Languages: English + French and/or Dutch with a conversational level of the other language is considered a must
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quality experience
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- You are eager to learn and are interested in staying up-to-date with the newest technologies
- Strong in working independently and in team
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and willingness to find solutions
- Superior customer service skills and experience in a client-facing role
You can count on a strong offer based on your skills and experience together with a very extensive package of extra benefits such as: company car & EU charging card, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, discounts, bonus, phone & subscription, ...
1 day home office can be provided as the company thrives on having a family feeling and this is established by being in the office together.
Furthermore you will work in a 40 hour week wherefore you will receive 32 holidays that can go up to 15 days extra based on you seniority within the company!
Career opportunities? Locally and globally!
Christmas parties, dinners, ... I can go on and on.
Let's get in touch by hitting that apply!