Description de l’offre d’emploi
DevOps Engineer - AWS
For a good partner, located in Antwerp, I am looking for a DevOps Engineer.
- You guarantee continuous deployment and automated testing in AWS environment.
- You are part of the team who’s responsible for and participate in SecDevOps Community of Practice with different IT areas.
- You will discover the agile culture in the media industry.
- You will deliver incremental business value with high quality and high speed as well as providing good support to our customers.
- You share best practices and central building blocks.
- You will manage CI and CD pipelines with the team.
- You will implement and monitor central policies.
- You will evaluate new tools and technologies to improve efficiency.
- You’re an expert with cloud infrastructure: AWS.
- You have experience with infra-as-code (Terraform/Cloudformation).
- You have knowledge of scripting and programming for automation: Python, GoLang, Bash, …
- You have experience with containers: Docker and Kubernetes.
- DevOps mindset.
- You have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have Agile experience.
- You’re able to work in a team with people from all backgrounds.
6 month contract + extension.