Description de l’offre d’emploi
DEVOPS AWS ENGINEER
For one of our top international logistic partners, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience in AWS.
- You will optimize the capability of the IT infrastructure and services to deliver cost effective and sustained level of application availability.
- Develop complex tools and processes in the support of continuity management.
- You will execute tests for system continuity.
- You will design, test and implementing monitoring tools and processes.
- Write procedures to respond to results, so system issues are brought to resolution.
- Recommend improvements as indicated based on analysis of current techniques and perceived imperfections.
- Maintain Manhattan active warehouse management extension packs.
- You will work on complex database projects at advanced level ensuring data consistency and integrity.
- Support and troubleshoot production, development and testing of applications and databases.
- Coordinate with warehouse management, OPS, network, technology teams, and system administrators to resolve issues and perform routine maintenance.
- You will operate and work in a global environment with multiple geopartners.
- You have knowledge in FreeMarker/Velocity Template Language.
- You have experience with managing and maintaining Postman Libraries.
- You can write and modify shell/ python script for automation of systems, applications, and backups.
- Experience with MySQL Relational Databases.
- Knowledge and experience on DevOps concepts, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, AWS, GIT.
- Experience with Manhattan Active WM / Manhatten WMoS.
- Experience With API Development and Testing.
- Teamworking attitude.
- Proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
Contract duration 6 months + probable extension.